Sản phẩm   «   NAS lưu trữ dữ liệu & Thiết bị Số hoá   «   Thiết bị lưu trữ NAS-Ổ cứng mạng   «   NAS Synology « Home to Small Office ( Gia đình & văn Phòng nhỏ)
Hardware Specifications CPU CPU Model Marvell Armada 3700 88F3720 CPU Architecture 64-bit CPU Frequency Dual Core 800 MHz Hardware Encryption Engine Memory System Memory 256 MB DDR3L Storage Drive Bays 1 Compatible Drive Type* (See all supported drives)
- 3.5" SATA HDD
- 2.5" SATA HDD (with optional 2.5" Disk Holder)
Maximum Internal Raw Capacity 14 TB (14 TB drive x 1) (Capacity may vary by RAID types) Maximum Single Volume Size 108 TB Hot Swappable Drive Notes
- "Compatible drive type" indicates the drives that have been tested to be compatible with Synology products. This term does not indicate the maximum connection speed of each drive bay.
- The maximum raw capacity is not limited by the maximum single volume size. Synology NAS models may utilize capacities over the maximum single volume size as long as each volume created is below the limit. (Learn more)
External Ports RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port 1 USB 2.0 Port 2 File System Internal Drives EXT4 External Drives
Notes exFAT Access is purchased separately in Package Center. Appearance Size (Height x Width x Depth) 166 mm x 71 mm x 224 mm Weight 0.7 kg Others System Fan 60 mm x 60 mm x 1 pcs Fan Speed Mode
- Full-Speed Mode
- Cool Mode
- Quiet Mode
- Low-power Mode
Power Recovery Noise Level* 16.9 dB(A) Scheduled Power On/Off Wake on LAN/WAN Power Supply Unit / Adapter 36W AC Input Power Voltage 100V to 240V AC Power Frequency 50/60 Hz, Single Phase Power Consumption* 10.04 W (Access)
5.01 W (HDD Hibernation)
British Thermal Unit 34.26 BTU/hr (Access)
17.09 BTU/hr (HDD Hibernation)
Environment Temperature Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F) Storage Temperature -20°C to 60°C (-5°F to 140°F) Relative Humidity 5% to 95% RH Certification
Warranty 2 Years Notes Power consumption is measured when fully loaded with Western Digital 1TB WD10EFRX hard drive(s). DSM Specifications ( See more ) Storage Management Maximum Internal Volume Number 1 Maximum iSCSI Target Number 10 Maximum iSCSI LUN 10 SSD TRIM Supported RAID Type Basic File Services File Protocol CIFS/AFP/NFS/FTP/WebDAV Maximum Concurrent CIFS/AFP/FTP Connections 50 Windows Access Control List (ACL) Integration NFS Kerberos Authentication Account & Shared Folder Maximum Local User Accounts 512 Maximum Local Groups 128 Maximum Shared Folder 256 Maximum Shared Folder Sync Tasks 2 Log Center Syslog Events per Second 50 Add-on Packages (learn more about the complete add-on package list) Cloud Station Server Maximum Number of Concurrently Connected Devices 50 Notes
- The maximum number of concurrently connected devices refers to the maximum number of devices that can remain connected at the same time.
- The maximum number of hosted files refers to the maximum number of files that can be indexed and hosted by the Cloud Station Server service. RAM expansion was not used during testing.
- Non-encrypted shared folders were used during the aforementioned testing.
Download Station Maximum Concurrent Download Tasks 20 exFAT Access (optional) Media Server DLNA Compliance Moments Facial recognition Subject recognition Surveillance Station Maximum IP cam (Licenses required) 5 (including 2 Free License) (See All Supported IP Cameras) Total FPS (H.264)* 150 FPS @ 720p (1280x720)
120 FPS @ 1080p (1920×1080)
60 FPS @ 3M (2048x1536)
30 FPS @ 5M (2591x1944)
15 FPS @ 4K (3840x2160)
Total FPS (H.265)* 150 FPS @ 720p (1280x720)
150 FPS @ 1080p (1920×1080)
90 FPS @ 3M (2048x1536)
60 FPS @ 5M (2591x1944)
30 FPS @ 4K (3840x2160)
Total FPS (MJPEG)* 40 FPS @ 720p (1280x720)
10 FPS @ 1080p (1920×1080)
10 FPS @ 3M (2048x1536)
6 FPS @ 5M (2591x1944)
Notes Surveillance Station throughput is tested with Axis network camera, using continuous recording with live view from Surveillance Station and motion detection by camera. Live view and recording are sharing the same stream from the camera. Synology Drive Recommended Number of Hosted Files 10,000 (applies to files indexed or hosted by Synology Drive. For file access through other standard protocols, refer to the File Services section above) Recommended Number of Concurrent Connections for PC Clients 5 (the number of connections that can be maintained when the recommended number of hosted files was reached) Notes
- Exceeding the limits above may result in longer response time in file operations.
- EXT4 file system and non-encrypted shared folders were used during the aforementioned testing.
Video Station Video Transcoding Group 2 (See more) Notes VPN Server Maximum Connections 10 Environment & Packaging Environment RoHS Compliant Packaging Content
- Main Unit X 1
- Accessory Pack X 1
- AC Power Adapter X 1
- RJ-45 LAN Cable X 1
- Quick Installation Guide X 1
- Surveillance Device License Pack
- Disk Holder: Type C